Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fall pledge drive this saturday, 6-8am, October 24th!!!



Hello and Shalom!

The annual fall pledge drive at KZSC begins this Thursday, October 22!!! I will be raising funds for the pledge drive on my show this saturday October 24th from 6-8am! It will mean so much to me and my show if you call and donate some $!!! If you are a loyal listener, or if you've never heard 'Musical Jews', now is your chance to say "thank you" by showing your monetary support and love!!! You will be telling the powers that be at KZSC that you think that my show is valuable, and that you want it to remain on the air. Plus, we will have fabulous gifts to give to those pledge modestly or generously. Times are tough, but every little bit of support from listeners like you helps keep KZSC, and 'Musical Jews,' on the air for 1 more year! I'll be counting on ya! Call 831-459-kzsc from 6-8 am this saturday, and I will gladly take your pledge!!!!!

Shalom,

Oy-dog.

No comments: